Configuring the XTsunami software
- 1.Go to Settings > CEX APIs
- 2.Click on 'Add API'
- 3.For security, you will be prompted to enter your credentials again. Enter them and hit confirm.
- 4.The 'Add API' window pops up. Select your preferred exchange from the drop-down menu.
- 5.Enter your API Key and Secret Key. Your selected exchange should have a tutorial on how to obtain this information. For instance, the information is available here for Binance. (Remember to enable Spot and/or Futures Trading in your API exchange account, depending on your trading preferences).
- 6.Once this is completed, you will be able to see the API Key and Secret Key in the CEX APIs list. You can repeat this process for other exchanges as well.*
*The exchange API Key and Secret Key in XTsunami are always encrypted
- 1.Go to Settings > Wallet
- 2.Click on 'Edit'
- 3.For security reasons, you will be prompted to enter your credentials again. Enter them and hit confirm.
- 4.Note: The video does not show the information being entered as this is private and will be unique to each user
- 5.In the 'Payment Subscription Wallet Public Address' field and the 'Payment Subscription Wallet Private Key' field, please use the address of the wallet you intend to use to pay for your subscription to XTsunami. For security reasons, we highly recommend that this is a separate wallet from the one that you use to hold your other tokens, i.e. all other tokens not related to your XTsunami subscription. [Please note: The present video does not show the 'Payment Subscription Wallet Private Key' field, but the software has been updated to incorporate this field]. This new wallet must have sufficient XTT-b20 for the subscription as well as sufficient BNB for each transaction (since our subscription contract is on Binance Smart Chain).
- 6.For the 'XTTP Domain Name Wallet Public Address' and 'XTTP Domain Name Wallet Private Key', again, we recommend setting up a separate wallet for the purpose of purchasing and holding an XTTP Domain Name* (for convenience, this could be the same wallet as your subscription wallet mentioned in point 5 above).
- 7.Note: Since the above wallet public address and private key information you enter into the XTsunami software resides solely on your computer and is encrypted, it is relatively safe, but we nevertheless reiterate that it is safer to use a separate wallet for the purposes of your XTsunami subscription and XTTP domain name.
*This is necessary for our servers to be able to identify your subscription payments