Configuring the XTsunami Master bot
- 1.Go to Settings > Connection Info
- 2.Click on 'Edit'
- 3.Choose and enter an ID for your Master Bot.
- 4.Choose and enter a Name for your Master Bot.
- 5.Click on "Generate" button to generate the key pairs (Private/Public Keys) for signing/verifying data transfer from this Master Bot.
- 6.Enter the IP address of the computer that runs this Master Bot. It could be a public IP or a local IP, depend on which network you want to run your system.
- 7.Choose and enter a port for your connection. Make sure you configure your network firewall, modem or anywhere there is a firewall to open the port for data transfer to/from (inbound/outbound) this port.
- 8.Choose and check if your connection will support a secure protocol (https).
- 9.Copy this configuration and update it as a data record on a XTTP domain name.
- 10.Click on "Update" to save and store the configuration.